Tuesday 7 October 2014

Dog Training

Last night we went dog training. It had been raining all day and it is always dark in the car park. I went to the bit where the puddle was narrowest and stepped over it, at the same time, asking Millie to jump over it. Millie had other ideas though, and pulled backwards, dragging me straight into the puddle! Great!
In the classes, Millie was very good, doing a recall with Ruby and Charlie, a good recall with a stop and a good A-recall. She's meant to be setting a good example to all the new, younger dogs!
Her good behaviour made up for pulling me into the puddle, it's a good job I love her! 
I also managed to tread in the same puddle on the way out again, this time without Millie's assistance! She managed to stay completely dry both times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment