Wednesday 13 August 2014

More New Tricks! And a bit more...

We've been doing a bit more work on the paw crossing. 

Also, I've started to teach Millie another new trick, standing on her front legs! It will take time but she's done very well so far!


Even just today, we've managed to go up a stair!


On our walk at lunchtime, there was a man cutting the grass. As we walked past poor Millie got so scared of it she flew behind me and hit me in the back of the legs! I could feel it all the way up the road!

At tea time, Millie kept getting the food that was thrown for Joe! I threw Millie her bit, which she catched, then threw Joe his bit. He missed and then couldn't find it but Millie knew exactly where it was!

This evening we went blackberry picking. Millie, as ever, loved picking and catching the blackberries!







No comments:

Post a Comment