Wednesday 1 April 2015

Another Busy Day for Millie and Joe's Turn to Pose!

Millie's had another busy day today!

This morning I started teaching her how to use a pedal bin. At the moment, we're just working on targeting the pedal. She knows what she's meant to touch, now she's just got to do it a bit harder so the bin opens!

We also went outside and did some jumping. Again, Millie was very good. There were four jumps in a row and I worked on calling her away from the jumps. She would go over all four and then the next time she'd go over one, miss one, go over one, miss one etc. she was very good so tricky courses shouldn't be a problem for her!

We went for a walk at midday. I hadn't planned on going to the tennis field today but Millie was really desperate to! Instead, I took her to another green where she could have a run. She had a great time tearing around and even found another huge stick to kill! 

After our walk, I decided it was Joe's turn to pose by the flowers! He was just as willing as Millie and I got some lovely photos of him too!




2 comments:

  1. What a great day you've all had. And Joe is so handsome and lovely. He poses as well as Millie :-*

    Lots of Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! Thanks, he is a sweetie! :)

      Delete