Monday 16 March 2015

Dog Training Meeting

Today was the AGM, which unfortunately meant Millie couldn't come! I don't think she minded having the evening off! 

As always, it was very funny! I got a tick removed from the vet (who seems to carry packets of them around in his pocket!) and got to see a microchip and use the scanner!!

It's the meeting when the annual awards are given out. A few members are chosen each year to get various different trophies for different things. Millie and I got the special award for everything we've done and what we've achieved! They also gave us a lovely card and a Pets at Home gift voucher! I thought it was lovely of them to think we deserved the special trophy and get us an extra gift too! No doubt Millie will enjoy the voucher!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, and well done on your award!

    Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete