Monday 17 November 2014

Dog Training

This evening was dog training again! Millie was very good and did all the exercises really well! I had to leave her sitting, then lying down in a circle of dogs while I walked around the circle. We did an A-Recall where Millie showed everyone how it was done, and she did the same with the stop the dog, and was perfect! All the dogs did the sit stay well, however,mother down stay was another story! I went outside with two other people for the out of sight stays. Within a few seconds, one of the dogs was at the door! This made lots of the other dogs get up (I was watching through the window)! It was bedlam in there and I finally went in and stood inside the door for the rest of the exercise and Millie stayed there the whole time! She was a really good girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment