Thursday 7 September 2017

A small blip!

On Sunday we went to Great Baddow obedience show. For some reason Millie wasn't herself and just couldn't focus. This meant all we got was 2nd in the YKC basic class, missing out on a place at Crufts by 1/4 mark!! 



Monday was our first night back dog training after the summer. It was good to be back but unfortunately Millie still wasn't right, so we didn't do too much. 


Fortunately she seems to be herself again now, although I'm still not working her at the moment. 

Yesterday we went for a lovely walk in Ardingly. 


They'd had an antiques fair on there during the day, meaning there was a bit of rubbish laying around. Millie, who was off her lead, of course decided to see what she could find! I saw her with a big green thing and when I went to see what it was, it was a load of wax that some cheese had been wrapped in! I know she likes wax because sometimes she steals it when I cut up BabyBels for her! I got some of it off her, but she ate a bit! Fortunately the green wax reappeared this afternoon, and is now in the bin where it should have been all along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment