Sunday, 20 July 2014

Turners Hill Dog Show

Today we went to Turners Hill dog show. Millie and I only entered 3 classes. We came 1st in Best Trick and 2nd in the Egg and Spoon Race! Mille did very well in Best Trick despite the heat and she had a big audience and people coming up to say how impressed they were afterwards!



My sister also took Joe and they also did well. They got a Well Done in Handsomest Dog, a Well Done in Best Trick, a Well Done in Best Child Handler and a Well Done in the Dog that Hasn't come 1st Class! They entered more than us!



I  couldn't be bothered to enter the other classes because they are only the opinion of one person and I knew we didn't really stand a chance! Millie was very good in Best Trick and the Egg and Spoon race was also fun - even if the potato (egg) did end up in Millie's mouth!



No comments:

Post a Comment